Just chilling in my favorite pj's
Taking a nap with Grandpa
Adriana with Ally
We spend this last weekend in Breckenridge at my sister's condo. It was nice for us to get out of town and really just have a weekend to relax. It was especially nice being with my family as there was no shortage of people that wanted to give Adriana all of their attention. I got to actually read a book and had one whole meal that wasn't interrupted. I can't remember that last time that happened.
Adriana discovered her feet this last week. I am not sure that is a milestone per say but it provides me with a lot of entertainment. Today she figured out how to get her toes into her mouth. She seemed fairly impressed with herself once she accomplished this. She has been in a great mood as of late. Lots of smiles and giggles for us. It is nice. It makes you think that you might be doing something right.
Here are some pictures of the week.
1 comment:
The picture with grampa is pretty much the cutest!
Post a Comment