Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Update






Rob's first Father's day all in all went pretty well.  He got to golf all day Saturday and then Sunday Adriana and I took him on a picnic to the park.  Adriana really enjoyed laying on a blanket in the grass.  We finished the day at my sister's having dinner with my family.  It was a fun weekend and Rob got in some good relaxation time.  I even let him play video games on Sunday during daylight hours. :)  Here are some pictures from the weekend. 

Adriana rolled over from front to back 3 times tonight at my sister's.  She seems to be getting the hang of it.  She really wants to roll from front to back but when she is about to flip, she kind of freaks herself out and stops.  When she is on her stomach, she is starting to put her legs underneath herself and sticks her butt in the air.  She is getting more and more ready to get moving around herself.  I am excited for all that to come but am sure going to miss this time right now when I can control where she goes.  She is growing so fast!!  I have a feeling the next few months are going to be a whirlwind.   Her favorite toy of the week is Elmo.  I think the main attraction of him are the eyes atop his head.  They are very easy to put in her mouth. 

This week we are heading to Vegas to have a reunion with some of Rob's family.  I am sure I will have lots of pictures to post next week.  

No comments: