I tend to think that at 3, the first milestones don't come as much, but as always I am wrong. This year Adriana participated in her first field day at school. I am going to admit I was very excited for it. I love field day, find it so entertaining and 3 year olds running around trying to be organized, did not disappoint.
She had a blast! And they really had everything under control. I was quite impressed. And another reason I have such admiration for teachers. They have a patience and organization that I do not seem to come close to possessing.
Since she is in school on Monday and Friday (and the only preschool class that does) she was able to get to enjoy in field day twice. I can't even begin to adequately describe her excitement to go back on Friday when she found out they would yet again get to play. They ended the day with popsicles and a bounce house. Pretty much the highlight of the school year.
Just to add to the excitement, my Grandma was in town during field day week and was able to come see Adriana in action. Not only did this excite (and distract) Adriana, but my grandma was pretty happy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment