Saturday, May 21, 2011

Disney on Ice





I am not sure how I forgot such an important event that happened in April. In the beginning of the month Adriana and I went to her first Disney on Ice event. And it happened to be the Princess version, so needless to say, it was a success!

Our neighbor got us tickets and we ended up sitting on the floor right by the ice. They were pretty great seats. At first, when the lights went down, Adriana got a little nervous. And a few times she got scared (especially when the sea witch from Little Mermaid grew into the big witch) but other than that, she loved it.

At intermission she was adamant that she wanted a sno cone. She was so excited and I spent like $13 on the infamous mickey mouse cup of colored ice. She had about 3 bites and decided it was too cold....lessons learned for both of us.

All in all we had a great time and it was really cool. They did Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Cinderella. We had a lot of fun.

No comments: