Tuesday, September 2, 2008

For the love of Elmo




So for a while now, we have known that Adriana is a fan of Elmo.  She loves her stuffed Elmo and her Elmo phone.  She even stops what she is doing if he is on the TV.  But this last weekend it all the sudden turned into Elmo-mania at the Etchepare's.   For some reason, her love of Elmo went to all new levels.   She literally screams in delight when she sees Elmo or hears him.  Now, I thought kids didn't start liking Elmo until they were a little older, but I guess I was wrong.

This weekend we went to Cheyenne and visited Uncle John and Aunt Corrina.  We talked about her love and they pulled out Chicken Dance Elmo and Elmo TMZ.  Adriana went nuts.  She loved it so much they sent them home with us.  She goes absolutely crazy when TMZ Elmo starts laughing.  I don't think I quite captured the excitement in the pictures but some are above.  I have to hide Elmo in the back of the toy bin because if she sees him, we have to get him out.  Mommy sometimes needs a little Elmo break...

No comments: