Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day














Happy St Patty's Day. I didn't get to the store in time for the St Patty's Day outfit, so we had to go with just green. It is very unlike me to miss out on any sort of shopping trip, but this year I was too late! This is typically one of our favorite holidays and Rob and I are good at celebrating...but this year is quite different. No hanging out with leprechauns this year for us. But hanging out with Adriana made for a great weekend anyway.
Here are some pictures from the week. Enjoy! As you can see, Adriana is much happier when she is not confined by her clothing. Daddy is nice and lets her hang out without them, I am the mean mom that makes her wear them for warmth. More with the hippo, we just love the hippo.

1 comment:

taraclarkesmith said...

if you ever want a shopping partner, let me know. i can hold her if you need both hands:)