Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter







Here are some pictures from Easter. We didn't do much except make her dress up in an outfit. We spent the evening at my sister's. We love going to Holly's. There is no shortage of people to love Adriana and hold her. It is a nice break for mommy.


We went to the doctor last week and Adriana has reflux. Poor kid. I feel bad as I think this is something she might have inherited from me. We now have her on medicine and she already seems like a different child. I guess we didn't realize how much it was affecting her. She is a lot more happy and content these days. She still has her moments as you can see from the picture above. But she is just so cute when she gets mad, I had to take a picture.:)

We went to the zoo today for the first time. We met Aunt Corrina, Jack, Katherine and Sofia there. Aunt Tara and Ally (my niece) went along. We had a very good time. Ally is 10 and an AWESOME help with Adriana. She is so great at watching her and making sure she is okay. Adriana slept for the most part but it was very nice for mommy to get out of the house and get to see Corrina and co. Laura Lewis (Rob's cousin) and her 2 sons were there too so Adriana got to meet them as well. We had a good time.

No comments: