
Nemo, Dory and Crush cupcakes
Pretty good cupcakes
Enjoying cupcakes at the Nemo table with Brock and Sofia

Dancing with Logan
Adriana and her BFF Will
That is a trampoline, made for a toddler, thanks Uncle Simon and Aunt Holly!
Presents everywhere!
As soon as Christmas was over, we headed straight into Adriana's birthday. Like Christmas, and most things around here, her weekend turned into a week long celebration starting on her actual birthday straight through to her birthday party on January 3rd.
The evening of her birthday we took Adriana, along with Grandma Carol, to Chuck E Cheese. Every kids dream and every parents nightmare. She had a blast. From watching her cousins play Dance Revolution on the Wii, Ade seemed to pick up some dance skills as seen in the video below.
From her birthday, we moved onto the Nemo party with all her friends and family. We had about 40 people and it was a success. Adriana had a great time. Her favorite part of her birthday was not the presents, but blowing out the candles on her birthday cake. We practiced for a week before her party, and still, to this day we play "birthday party" which entails Adriana getting imaginary candles for her play food cupcakes, us singing happy birthday followed by her blowing out the candles.
I think I was exhausted for about a week afterwards. I think, now, at the end of January, I am recovered...
No comments:
Post a Comment