I love my snowman
Our Countdown to Christmas house (or as we call it, the Christmas counter downer)
Ade received a letter from Santa
We have also introduced Adriana to Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph. Christmas Classics. (can you see a TV theme running through this.....this is what happens when 2 TV junkies have a child) She loves them. She thinks snowmen are very cool so Frosty is the best. In the car she screams for the "snowman song mommy snowman song!" daily.
She is starting to get what it is all about, well the Santa, snowman and present part of it anyway. The rest will come later. And no xmas would be complete without the Elf on the Shelf. Our elf is named Furley and Adriana loves to find him in the morning. (if you don't have one, it is an Elf, Santa's helper, that watches over the house, goes to the North Pole nightly to report to Santa and comes back each morning but always in a different spot of the house. Sometimes our Elf forgets that he already sat somewhere and comes back to that exact same spot....luckily, Adriana isn't old enough to call us out on it) I am not sure who loves it more though, Rob or Adriana. ;)
So far, Adriana's favorite things about Christmas seem to be Santa, snowmen and the Baby Jesus. So really, I think we have it covered. She loves the baby Jesus out of our Nativity set.
We are loving this time with her. She is so much fun and her ability to grasp the things she does amazes me every day. I am a tad bit biased, but I think she is a pretty smart kid.
And more xmas fun to come....zoo lights, visiting Santa, making cookies for Santa, til we finally get to the big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment