Hi Chicken
Hanging with Grandma at Bunnyington
My first pig race
Making a plan with dad for the corn maze
"The Silly Goat"
Needless to say, anything with animals, Ade loves. Nothing is better. She saw cows as we were pulling in and could hardly contain her excitement. She got to see her first pig race, they had "town" for bunnies call Bunnington, plus goats and sheep that you could feed. They also had some chickens running around that Grandma Karen picked up and brought it over for Ade to see. She loved it. Wouldn't touch the chicken but liked to say "hi chicken" and wave. We also got to take our first ride in a barrel train. She had a blast.
Adriana and I went into a pen and fed some goats and sheep. But there was one pesty goat that would not go away and basically got most of our food as his persistence paid off. He even tried to run Adriana over a couple times to get to our grub. I figured this would produce massive amounts of tears but she loved that goat and thought it was funny. She would laugh and call him silly goat.
Adriana also completed her first hay maze. And when I say completed, I mean, she really pretty much did it on her own. She would run through the maze and when she came to a dead end, she would laugh and go the other way. All it took was a little encouragement from Rob and I asking her where to go next and she would grab our hand and take us. It was pretty impressive for a 22 month old.
She still talks about our trip daily. There are lots of discussions in our household that include the "bunny house", the silly goat and grandma chicken, as Karen is now so affectionately known. It was a really fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment