Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Elmo's Restaurant


As much as I would have liked to, I wish I could have captured this moment on video because it might lose something in explanation. Ade has an Elmo kitchen that is quite possibly the best thing ever....(I say that a lot I know). She plays with it a lot as it is in the family room on the main floor. It comes complete with Sesame Street money that has Elmo, Cookie, Oscar and Ernie on it. Between Adriana sticking the money down the vents and Clyde eating it, we are down to 1 piece. 1 Cookie money. Adriana spends all day looking for "cooky money mommy". The other day, Rob said something about how I was trying to kill him off for the insurance (just a joke I assure you, I need him around to mow the lawn and pick up dog poop) and I said that's right Ade, for the money? And she said "yea mommy cookie money cookie money". So what is dad worth? 1 piece of cookie money. :)

This restaurant does a lot of talking and singing as any good toy does. This picture was taken when Adriana was singing the Elmo's restaurant song. She knows all the words and stands behind it and shakes her head back and forth as she sings. I will someday catch it in time as it is adorable. There is also a microphone on the cash register so you can yell your order at the cook. Adriana is very good at hitting the button and screaming into it. As if her screams were not loud enough, they are now magnified. I am pretty sure our new neighbors can even hear them. As much as I try to hate this toy, it brings her a lot of happiness so I am trying. :)

No comments: