Wednesday, July 29, 2009

While mommy is away...

bye mommy!
coolest monkey ever
me and dad and a hippo named Bert, he is 53 yrs old
one of the many things dad bought me while mommy was away
painting with Ally
love getting messy
love my water toy, I talk about my "pul" constantly

daddy and Adriana play!   A few weeks ago I went to Vegas for a weekend of r&r and to catch up with my best friend Rachael.  We had a great time and Rob took some time off work and stayed home with Adriana.  They had a blast!  They went to the pottery painting place, the zoo, Rob made homemade finger paint (yes you read that right, he made it himself) and they painted.  He bought her a nice backyard pool for the house.  I am pretty sure they didn't even know I was gone.  :)   

 

No comments: