As I am sure all kids do at this age, Adriana loves her mommy and daddy. I learned this week a little more than the average toddler (or should I say more attached), but hey, I am not complaining. Many perks come with it and one of them is constant hugs. She loves to come up behind you and give you a big hug. It is very sweet and well, Rob and I love it! It can make your whole day or brighten up those tough days. Just one more reason she makes every day so much better for both us!!
Welcome to Adriana's blog! She is incredibly smart, but has not yet mastered the english language or typing. Therefore, for the next 5 years we will dictate on her behalf.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Love my mommy and daddy
As I am sure all kids do at this age, Adriana loves her mommy and daddy. I learned this week a little more than the average toddler (or should I say more attached), but hey, I am not complaining. Many perks come with it and one of them is constant hugs. She loves to come up behind you and give you a big hug. It is very sweet and well, Rob and I love it! It can make your whole day or brighten up those tough days. Just one more reason she makes every day so much better for both us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment