So spring has sprung in Denver but not without a few big snowstorms. It was a pretty dry winter and I can't say that I was too sad about that. We got a couple huge storms this past month. These pics are from last Friday. It snowed about 15 inches at our house. It was a weird rain, snow mixture. Needless to say, Adriana loved it. It was very calm and not too cold and the snowflakes were big and coming straight down. She loved it. I wasn't too prepared for more winter and didn't quite have a snow suit for her, but we made do.
Welcome to Adriana's blog! She is incredibly smart, but has not yet mastered the english language or typing. Therefore, for the next 5 years we will dictate on her behalf.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Spring snow showers
So spring has sprung in Denver but not without a few big snowstorms. It was a pretty dry winter and I can't say that I was too sad about that. We got a couple huge storms this past month. These pics are from last Friday. It snowed about 15 inches at our house. It was a weird rain, snow mixture. Needless to say, Adriana loved it. It was very calm and not too cold and the snowflakes were big and coming straight down. She loved it. I wasn't too prepared for more winter and didn't quite have a snow suit for her, but we made do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the look on her face while looking at Rob with his mask on! She's like, "who are you and why are you holding me?"
Post a Comment