Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Adriana and Dad's weekend of fun




This last weekend I took a break from being mom and went to Kentucky to visit Rachael and her family.  I had a really good time with Rachael and her boys (they are so adorable, if you would like to see they are under Adriana's BFFs Nathaniel and Samuel).  Thanks to Rachael and Jon for putting up with me.  

Rob stayed home with Adriana for that time.  He took a couple days off work and got to experience first hand being "mom" 24/7.  They had a blast.  They made rock gardens, ate lemons, took the dog for a walk...In fact, maybe too much fun. :) Above are some pictures.   I had kind of hoped Rob would learn the stresses of being home with a child all day every day, but I don't think it worked.  He actually figured out how great it truly is to be at home with her all day.  In fact, he is ready to quit his job and stay at home to be Mr. Mom.   

It was good for all of us to take some time away from the day to day.  


No comments: