Saturday, January 3, 2009

1st Birthday



Well it finally happened, Adriana turned 1.  It was quite an event and I think between her birthday and Christmas she opened presents for about 6 days straight.  I think we have pretty much ever Elmo toy on the market as well as most toys for a 1 year old.  But she is loving it.  She has lots of choices now as to what to play with.  She is in heaven.  And a little spoiled.  We have yet to get back on track.  

Above is the slideshow from her first birthday party.  The theme a movie night.  We got a lot of candy, popcorn and sugar for all the kids to eat.  I am sure there were some mad parents at us leaving that day.  All in all it went very well.

We took Ade to her 1 year appointment.  She is progressing great and still healthy and happy as can be.  

I think she has gotten sassier since Monday but Rob thinks I am making it up.  She definitely is not afraid to let you know what she wants, via way of screaming at you or throwing a mini tantrum.  I can't wait for the terrible two's.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - can you email me that pic of my diva girl?

jls