Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas baking




So this last weekend we decided to start making Christmas goodies.  That is really not an Etchepare thing to do but now that we have Adriana we seem to be doing a lot that we normally wouldn't.  Rob found a recipe for peppermint cream cheese brownies.  They were amazing.  Adriana was very helpful in the process.  As you can see we almost ended up with little fingers in the batter.   The wisk was really her favorite thing.  She was quite intrigued by it.

This week is sugar cookies.  We will see how it goes.  I bet she will love to help with the frosting.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I have been wanting to make sugar cookies with Nathan as well...maybe this week also! Too bad, yet again!, that we don't live in the same friggin city so we could either compare, or share in the experience! Come ON...one of us needs to move already! :)

Val said...

I know! And since you are 8 months pregnant, it should be us. But I still think I am going to make you come west! It works out best for you really. You will be that much closer to all your family.

Val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.