In the past few weeks, Adriana has become an exceptional crawler. She has been crawling for about a month, but suddenly she has taken off. I can't turn my back for 5 seconds and she has made it down the hall and into our room. She is quite efficient. She is also pulling herself up like crazy. We have had a lot of falls and face plants and very sad moments, but it doesn't stop her determination. She has also learned what no means when we say it to her. And when I say that I mean she knows she is not supposed to do whatever she is doing but then she gives me this devilish grin and goes on with whatever she shouldn't be doing. Sometimes she just laughs at me which was cute at first....but really not so much anymore. :)
Welcome to Adriana's blog! She is incredibly smart, but has not yet mastered the english language or typing. Therefore, for the next 5 years we will dictate on her behalf.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Cruisin...
In the past few weeks, Adriana has become an exceptional crawler. She has been crawling for about a month, but suddenly she has taken off. I can't turn my back for 5 seconds and she has made it down the hall and into our room. She is quite efficient. She is also pulling herself up like crazy. We have had a lot of falls and face plants and very sad moments, but it doesn't stop her determination. She has also learned what no means when we say it to her. And when I say that I mean she knows she is not supposed to do whatever she is doing but then she gives me this devilish grin and goes on with whatever she shouldn't be doing. Sometimes she just laughs at me which was cute at first....but really not so much anymore. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No really, could she get any more adorable???? I think she is starting to look like you Val. :)SO cute!
Post a Comment