Friday, August 22, 2008

Butterfly Pavilion





So to continue our week of fun things to do, Rob and I took Adriana to the Butterfly Pavilion.  Now I realize she is a tad young for it, but one of her favorite things is trees and leaves and so really she loved it.  Couldn't care less about the butterflies but the fish and tropical rainforest was great.  We spent most of the time trying to get her not to pull the leaves of the plants by the big signs that say "do not touch".  She didn't really care for the warning.....  

Tonight we are taking her to her first Broncos game.  We are meeting Grandpa John and Grandma Karen there so it should be fun.  As much as I would like to have her first game be a Raiders game, we won't be in Oakland anytime soon and I would never subject my child to Bronco fans at a Raiders game in Denver.  Rob and I stopped going a few years ago the harassment was so bad.  And something tells me that they wouldn't stop even if we had a baby with us....(sorry Bronco fans but you know it is true, I know it is our fault for being Raiders fans in Bronco country) So maybe in a few years, we will take her to Oakland.  It is still scary but at least we are wearing the same colors as the scary guys.:)

   


No comments: