Here are a couple pictures from this week. As you can see, Adriana is getting very big and now that she has good head control we are loving sitting by ourselves in the bumbo chair. She also loves to watch TV. I try to deter it but the colors and movement fascinate her. She seems to like Sportscenter and the Today show. She seems to be a Matt Lauer fan (and so is her mom). I think she likes his voice. (A better mom would just turn off the TV...)
Adriana also started sleeping in her crib this week. It is a very big step for her...and me. She is doing well and has slept through the night in there. It hasn't seemed to phase her at all. It has been much harder on me not having her in the same room. In fact I think she sleeps much better now that Rob and I are not in the same room as her. We were apparently too loud and kept her up.
No comments:
Post a Comment